NEXT CPD EVENT
CLASSROOM MANAGEMENT - 8TH JANUARY AND 26TH FEBRUARY
This training is in two parts – 8th January 4.00 – 6.00 pm and 26th February 2.00 – 4.00 pm
This session will investigate how to better plan for good behaviour and will cover the basics of behaviour and classroom management:
· The importance of routines
· Using the language of choice
· Teaching the students how to behave through clear instructions and high expectations
· How to develop your teacher radar
· Using a strong voice to ensure clarity
· Being an assertive adult
· Responding to common behaviour such as calling out, talking when the teacher is talking and being off task.
Click here to book.