Backwell School Physics TSST
PHYSICS Teacher Subject Specialism Training (TSST)
- Quality assured – IOP (Institute of Physics) enabled, community approved course
- School-led, bespoke training taking into account participants needs and starting points
- Hands-on approach in well-equipped science laboratories, led by experienced NSTA Physics teachers and University of Bristol ITE lecturer
- An opportunity to enhance your knowledge, giving you renewed confidence to enjoy teaching this challenging subject
- The course is free. No financial costs to participants, plus funding to compensate school for teacher absence during half-day sessions (cover allowance)
- Led by experienced teachers and lecturers who understand the demands of Secondary physics teaching with up-to date knowledge of the new GCSE and Ks3 National Curriculums in science
- Teachers who successfully complete the course will be awarded a TSST certificate.
We recommend that you register your interest in the course so we can keep in touch even if you are unsure about whether you or your school can commit to the course this year. We are now recruiting for a course that starts in October 2019.